Project Manager Construction
$65,000 - $80,000 Salary (depending on experience) + Vehicle Provided or Stipend towards using own truck + Commissions.
Full-Time Monday – Friday 7am – 4pm
- Work with current Senior Project Manager daily to determine priorities
- Plan, execute, and manage projects from start to finish
- Delegate duties and responsibilities to crew leaders
- Determine the necessary equipment, materials, and labour-force required for each project
- Order materials from suppliers and organize dumpsters from disposal companies
- Determine and allocate resources to ensure that they are available as needed throughout each project
- Ensure quantity take-offs from estimators are accurate
- Conduct site checks to monitor progress and quality standards
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes
- Communicate daily check-ins with crew leaders to ensure all required materials and equipment are on-site
- Conduct Pre-Construction Meetings with clients 7-14 business days before project start
- Conduct final project inspections and collect final payments from clients.
- Present estimates for additional work required mid-project and get authorization & payments from clients.
Installers & Labourers for Siding, Soffit, Fascia, & Eavestrough Crew
$20 - $35 Hourly (depending on experience)
Full-Time Monday – Friday
Gerry’s Roofing & Siding is currently seeking experienced installers or general labourers for siding, soffit, fascia, & eavestrough crews for our growing residential construction company in Hamilton! Looking to fill multiple positions to start as soon as possible as our industry is booming. Experience in the industry is preferred, however, not necessary. Full training is provided and there is lots of room for advancement in the company, for the right candidates! Valid drivers license or access to transportation required. Please contact Joel Knight at (905)549-7112 or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
$22 - $25 Hourly (depending on experience)
Full-Time Monday – Friday either 7:30am – 4pm or 8am – 4:30pm
Gerry's Roofing & Siding is currently seeking someone with a warm personality & positive attitude as a full-time receptionist for our growing residential construction company in Hamilton. Experience as an administrative assistant or receptionist is required. Duties would include monitoring email & phone lines as the first point of contact for incoming customer inquiries, processing project paperwork, entering customer data into our CRM & accounting software, & working together with our suppliers, estimators, project managers, bookkeeper, & owner. Please submit a resume to email@example.com c/o Karena if interested.
Why Work Here?
Come join an already amazing team & work for a growing, family-owned company that operates on the principles of honesty, integrity, & trust.
About Gerry’s Roofing & Siding Inc.
We’re more than just a roofing, siding, eavestroughs, windows, & doors company, we’re a company dedicated to customer satisfaction. Our team was founded on strong core values, collaboration, and hard work. You’ll be happy to know we’re passionate about providing the best roofing and home exterior renovations to our customers, while never settling for less. Family-owned since 1980, we’ve been making customers happy. There’s a common theme that keeps repeating whenever our customers describe our team: high-end craftsmanship with superior communication. And it’s true. Each job we take on, we treat it like it was for one of our own family members. Because of this, our customers never hesitate to recommend us to their friends and loved ones.